Surplus stock fabric
diamond patchwork cardigan
true red/magenta/lignum blue
a classic-fit button through cardigan made from brushed technical-fleece, inspired by traditional argyle patterns. the diamonds are flat-locked into formation – giving a distinctive sportswear wear finish to a classic piece. fully lined in red washed aertex this piece is finished with stretch micro-rib trim at the neckline, upcycled cotton ribbing at the hem and cuff and five recycled buttons at the front closure.
worn here with multi-seam wide leg trouser in black.
For sizing information please email email@example.com
- made in england
- main body and lining are 100% polyester fibre - possible to recycle/shred at end-of-life
- buttons are made from a mixture of recycled paper pulp and recycled thermo-setters
- knitted ribbing is made from recycled post-cosumer textile waste
- dry clean recommend – non-toxic where possible
- model is 183cm and wears size M
- for additional information end on use repurposing – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org