diamond printed denim shorts
cerulean/teal diamond print
selected and sorted for the aged-indigo colour, these jeans are cut to shorts, finished with a raw hem just above the knee. the two-colour diamond print is applied to both front and back garment, after which trims are updated with matte finish silver button through fly and rivets. at the back waistband the vegan branded back-patch is applied in the inverted brand colours.
as this item is created using specially engineered print technique that is applied directly to the finished garment there will be areas of variation in each piece. these subtle differences should be viewed as a feature that defines the one-of-a kind nature of this garment.
worn here with EDITONS#1 dip-dye cardigan in red-yellow
For sizing information please email email@example.com
- printed in italy - assembled in england
- 100% cotton - possible for recycling /shredding at end-of-life
- machine wash cold recommended
- prints are executed with non-toxic wate-based pigment
- due to the nature of sourcing and upcycled of these vintage pieces there are signs of wear throughout.
- model is 183cm and wears size 31
- for additional information regarding end-of-use repurposing – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org