dp flower necklace
the sterling silver interlocking 'dp' logo is suspended from a silver double-loop combination alongside a hand-dyed single flower pendant which is pierced with a chunky sterling silver ring.
each element hangs from a 22inch(55cm) polished sterling silver spiga chain, which is fastened with a reinforced lobster . The chain features figure-of-eight style link and measures 2.5mm in width
Both the 'dp' logo and single flower are individually hand crafted, using locally sourced materials by artisans in Peru and Ecuador, as part of a Fair-Pay initiative.
Presented in a branded metal case that is stored in a pink and burgundy diagonal stripe printed recycled-nylon drawstring bag.
For sizing information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- elements are made in peru and ecuador
- assembled in england
- all metal is hallmarked sterling silver
- the flower element is made from tagua - a vegan ivory-like material grown organically in Ecuador
- drawstring bag, elastic cord, protective cushion and cushion fill are all made from recycled polyester
- due to the natural dyeing process of the tagua material variations in colour and marking will occur - these are characteristics unique to each piece