Surplus stock fabric
inspired by military coat liners this parka is crafted using a 4-colour nylon combination, reinforced with dark-green heavyweight topstitching throughout the garment. the parka can be worn easy and oversized, alternatively the volume can be controlled using either one of four elasticated draw-cords; at the hem, the waist, the hood opening and the hood reverse - all trimmed with nickel-free cord adjusters. positioned at the hips are snap-fastened gusseted pockets that carry large pocket flaps, whilst hidden in the chest panelling are side-entry flat pockets. the cuffs are adjusted with a 2-size option opening.
inside the parka is a webbing strap made from recycled polyester, that allows the garment to be carried when not worn on the body; pictured here the parka is carried as back-pack but cross-body or single strap are additional options – dependant on the chosen length of the strap.
For sizing information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- made in portugal
- 100% polyester - possible for recycling /shredding at end-of-life
- machine wash cold recommended/dry clean possible
- draw-cord is made using recycled polyester yarns
- metal snaps are nickel free and unpolished; reducing water waste
- internal belt is made from recycled polyester - yarns are spun from recovered marine waste
- model is 183cm and wears size L