tie-dye shirt with knit collar
a classic fitting button-through cotton banking shirt reconsidered using a traditional hand-crafted tie-dye technique. the three-colour off-set spiral design is punctuated with a contrasting knitted wide-wing rib collar. cuffs and placket are finished with a classic off-white pearlized button.
as this item is created using hand-dye techniques the colours and placement shown in this image may vary. these nuances should be viewed as a feature that defines the one-of-a kind nature of this garment.
worn here with our wide leg tailored shorts in pastel blue
For sizing information please email email@example.com
- made in england
- main body 100% cotton - possible to recycle/shred at end-of-life
- machine wash cold recommended/dry clean possible
- knitted collar is made using recycled yarns
- dye substrates are regulated and non-toxic
- during the dyeing process all water waste is collected and reused after purifying
- model is 183cm and wears size L
- for additional information end on use repurposing – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org